Senior Web Developer
Trabian is looking for a seasoned Drupal developer to help lead our web development team, assist in migrating sites, and maintain CMS product and infrastructure. The ideal candidate will not only develop code, but will also work as a liaison between the development team and senior leadership and clients. Good communication, experience working well with a remote team, and leadership skills are essential to be successful in this role.
Key Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities.
- Design and develop Drupal modules and themes.
- Full-stack development (HTML, CSS, JS, MySQL, OS).
- Produce code that meets specifications and is well documented.
- Report project status to leadership and project management.
- Meet with project managers on specifics of projects tasks, responsibilities, and deadlines.
- Effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical users.
- Research, analyze and help solve complex system issues, software debugging, and understand business problems.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering (or another related field)
- Advanced degree a plus.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years Drupal development Experience.
- Mobile Web Development and Responsive Design.
- Ability to interpret a Graphic Design and turn it into a Web Page.
- Preferred experience with frameworks or libraries such as: Vue, jQuery, Bootstrap, etc..
- Demonstrated skills with MySQL or another SQL based database system.
- Understanding of Web Servers and Operating Systems as it pertains to Web Development.
- Working knowledge of PHP, Python, Node JS or any other Scripting Languages.
- in working within complex codebases utilizing Git-based version control.
- Ability to interface with APIs and work within a Service Oriented Design.
- Ability to quickly understand complex business scenarios and provide impactful advice on intelligent solutions.
- Must possess strong debugging and analytical skills.
- Experience with Visual Studio Code is a plus.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits start on day 1, including:
- 100% health insurance premium, and 50% of premiums for spouse/family
- Dental and vision insurance
- FSAs for medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with no waiting period and a match of 100% of contributions up to 4% of salary
- An annual allowance to support your learning & growth
- Gym expense reimbursement