We are looking for an experienced senior developer to contribute high-quality code to our projects, review PRs and code contributions from other developers, and help our fully-remote teams build great front-end experiences for our clients.
Our typical projects are steeped in React, React Native, Typescript, and GraphQL, plus varying amounts of Python.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Work with git-based versioning systems, cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines as well as a testing and test-driven development
- Have strong knowledge of solid UX practices
- Enjoy digging into technical issues and spelunking to solve problems
- Communicate well with both technical and nontechnical people
- Work well independently and asynchronously with a remote team
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Write, review and debug to produce clean, well-documented code
- Create tests and documentation
- Ensure software meets Trabian's standards of quality, reviewing code for accuracy and functionality
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits start on day 1, including:
- 100% health insurance premium, and 50% of premiums for spouse/family
- Dental and vision insurance
- FSAs for medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with no waiting period and a match of 100% of contributions up to 4% of salary
- An annual allowance to support your learning & growth
- Gym expense reimbursement