Our team is growing and we are looking for a Project Manger to join us. We are seeking a Project Manager to be responsible for managing a range of custom software development projects involving our development teams and our clients, who are community financial institutions and financial technology companies.
The responsibilities of the Project Manager include managing project timelines and budgets, outlining project scope and slotting related work, writing user stories and documenting issues, scheduling meetings and taking thorough notes and communicating to internal stakeholders and external customers on status and needs. The Project Manager will report to Trabian's Chief Customer Officer.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Guide and support the project team through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Create User Stories/Github Issues/Actions items for projects and continually prioritize the Backlog based on internal and external feedback.
- Serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client throughout the project.
- Write and distribute internal and client facing project status reports.
- Manage project support requests through various company channels (email, Zenhub etc.).
- Partner with cross-functional teams to gather key documentation and required resources.
- Track and report on project progress, budget, and health.
- Identify early signs of project risks or potential roadblock and bring those to the attention of the broader team and direct supervisor.
You may be fit for this role if you:
- Have ample prior experience in technology-focused project management work.
- Are process-driven and organized.
- Are comfortable manipulating and analyzing data.
- Have the ability to breakdown complex workflows into individual actions.
- Have experience following Agile Project Management best practices.
- Have exceptional written, oral communication, and critical thinking skills.
- Have a wide range of experience using leading collaboration tools (such as ZenHub, Asana, Slack, Teams, Jira, Basecamp) and managing a developer backlog within tools that integrate with Git-based code repositories such as GitHub.
- Have a proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.
- Have experience using project management tools to plan and track a portfolio of projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Have working knowledge and understanding of the financial services and FinTech space.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Benefits start on day 1, including:
- 100% health insurance premium, and 50% of premiums for spouse/family
- Dental and vision insurance
- FSAs for medical or dependent care
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with no waiting period and a match of 100% of contributions up to 4% of salary
- An annual allowance to support your learning & growth
- Gym expense reimbursement